I will try to sum up my losses from the bag disapperance, which I now believe was a clean theft. These are the things that I remember off the top of my head:
- a dark blue sweater
- a dark blue jacket/shirt
- a strangely patterned shirt which I liked in small doses and which Heidi hated with all of her heart
- a red, embroidered shirt (roses), which wasn't really my shape or style
- a checkered shirt, soft, out of shape and my favourite
- a beige shirt which had lost one of its buttons
- a pair of rather new dark blue Levi's 501s
- a dark denim shirt, which was too short and revealed my belly and back
- approximately six scarves. Among them were THREE new ones bought on Viking Amorella. Among them was also my first one, the red
- lots of underwear and socks.
- Newly printed Cats on fire t-shirts. This makes the economical loss even bigger.
- jacket with houndstooth pattern. I'm mourning.
- some t-shirts
The most irritating thing about this is that I didn't lose it in at a motel, backstage at some venue or even at the airport. I lost it from outside my own door. Unbelievable, really.
written by Mattias