Suupohjan Sukututkijat ry
Keskustelua sukututkimuksesta
Ole hyvä ja Kirjaudu sisään tai Rekisteröidy.
Tänään on 20. kesäkuuta 2019, klo 17:02
Etusivu  Haku  Apua  Kirjaudu sisään  Rekisteröidy  Käyttäjälista

Uusi aihe Vastaa
Suupohjan Sukututkijat ry :: Suupohjan sukututkijat ry :: Keskustelu :: BOSTON (AP) ¡ª In a span of five minutes  ::
douhua2233
Kuva
Kuva

BOSTON (AP) ¡ª In a span of five minutes (22. helmikuuta 2019, klo 05:35) Lainaa  
BOSTON (AP) ¡ª In a span of five minutes Womens Bryan Rust Jersey , the Boston Bruins turned a two-goal deficit into a two-goal lead.David Krejci was just happy to be along for the ride.Moving up to Boston¡¯s top line to fill in for the injured Patrice Bergeron, Krejci assisted on three of Boston¡¯s four goals during a second-period flurry that put away the Arizona Coyotes 4-3 on Tuesday night.Brad Marchand scored twice, and David Pastrnak had a goal and two assists for the Bruins ¡ª all during the five-minute span midway through the second.¡°Those are two world-class players,¡± Krejci said. ¡°They make lots of skilled plays, so they kind of make it easy for you. ¡­ I¡¯ve just got to be at the right time at the right place, and the puck will find you.¡±Arizona led 2-0 before Danton Heinen and Pastrnak scored 33 seconds apart. Marchand gave the Bruins the lead two minutes later, and then added another two minutes after that to make it 4-2.¡°It was those three minutes. We played a good hockey game for 50,¡± Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said. ¡°Two-nothing, there, we backed off.¡±Tuukka Rask stopped 30 shots for Boston, which beat the Coyotes for the 14th time in a row. The Bruins have won three in a row after snapping a three-game losing streak.Coach Bruce Cassidy said the victory over Toronto on Saturday night was key.¡°It can go in a hurry,¡± he said. ¡°Three can turn into five or six, and all bets are off and it¡¯s panic mode.¡±Nick Schmaltz and Nick Cousins scored 40 seconds apart for Arizona in the first period, and Darcy Kuemper made 22 saves for the Coyotes. Michael Bunting, who was making his NHL debut Josh Jooris Jersey Womens , scored an unassisted goal cut the deficit to 4-3 with 5 minutes left in the second.¡°The guys bounced back really well,¡± Bunting said. ¡°You can feel bad for yourself and pack it in. We didn¡¯t do that.¡±The 2014 fourth-round draft pick admitted to jitters before the game, and snapped out of it during the national anthem.¡°I was like, ¡®All right, I¡¯m in an NHL game now,'¡± he said. ¡°It¡¯s pretty special. It¡¯s something I¡¯m going to remember for the rest of my life.¡±The Coyotes had a shorthanded breakaway midway through the third period, but the Bruins got back to keep them from getting a shot off. Arizona also pulled the goalie with 75 seconds left but managed just one shot on net, as time expired.BLOOD ON THE ICEBruins forward David Backes rushed himself off the ice after taking a skate blade to the face in the first period. Backes was to the side of the net when he pushed Oliver Ekmann-Larsson aside and the Arizona defenseman went to the ice, kicking up his left skate on the way down.It caught Backes in the face and he went down before skating on his own quickly to the Bruins bench and out the tunnel. He returned for ¡ª and won the opening faceoff to start the second period.Backes did not speak to reporters after the game, but he told The Boston Globe that he had a cut on the side of his nose that needed a few stitches and some ointment.NOTES: Bruins F David Krejci played in his 800th career NHL game and Coyotes D Niklas Hjalmarsson played in his 700th career game. ¡­ Clayton Keller, who went to Boston University, had one assist and leads Arizona in scoring with eight goals and 12 assists. ¡­ The Coyotes have not beaten Boston since the teams played in Prague to open the 2010-11 season.UP NEXTCoyotes: Visit Buffalo on Thursday.Bruins: Visit Pittsburgh on Friday. Jon Cooper didn¡¯t blame Andrei Vasilevskiy for the Tampa Bay Lightning digging a deep hole early in the Eastern Conference final.Two games and two losses brought plenty of criticism of the young Russian goaltender. Cooper wasn¡¯t thrilled about that.¡±The questions were coming from the other side of the table, and I felt it was the questioning of Vasilevskiy,¡± the Tampa Bay coach said. ¡±We don¡¯t. He¡¯s been the guy for us.¡±Vasilevskiy is the guy who turned the series around for the Lightning, who now lead the Capitals 3-2 and can eliminate Washington on the road in Game 6 on Monday night and move on to the Stanley Cup Final against the Vegas Golden Knights. After a 6.00 goals-against average and .839 save percentage in Games 1 and 2 Melker Karlsson Jersey , he has a 2.00 GAA and .943 save percentage since as the series¡¯ biggest difference-maker.¡±Just tried to stay positive and play my game,¡± Vasilevskiy said last week. ¡±It¡¯s very important, especially in the playoffs. Good or bad game, doesn¡¯t matter. Turn the page, start over again and again. That¡¯s how you get success.¡±Vasilevskiy has found plenty of success this season, his first as a full-time NHL starter. The 23-year-old is a Vezina Trophy finalist after leading the league with 44 wins and eight shutouts.But Vasilevskiy hasn¡¯t made it easy on himself. He rarely does.Cooper saw it during the 2016-17 season when Vasilevskiy struggled during a stretch of 10 consecutive starts when Ben Bishop was hurt and then again late this season when a swoon by him and the entire team almost cost Tampa Bay the East¡¯s top seed. Vasilevskiy bounced back strong each time.¡±His ability to be able to turn the page now and understand, `You know what there might be a tough night for you, but I¡¯m going to go out the next night anyway and I¡¯ve got to be there for my team,¡¯ ¨C I think that¡¯s where his growth process has really come in,¡± Cooper said.The same happened between Games 2 and 3 in this series. The shy Vasilevskiy who has been reluctant to do interviews told a pool reporter he didn¡¯t make any adjustments from his worst games against the Capitals to his best.Somehow, he has looked like an entirely different goalie. Chants of ¡±Vasy! Vasy!¡± filled Amalie Arena in Game 5 on Saturday night when he stopped 28 of 30 shots, and the highest praise was reserved for inside the Lightning¡¯s locker room.¡±He¡¯s a world class goaltender, that¡¯s what he does,¡± defenseman Braydon Coburn said. ¡±He battles hard every day in practice all season long, and he¡¯s raised his game in the playoffs here.¡±No doubt his teammates have improved their play in front of Vasilevskiy Tyler Ennis Jersey Womens , with defenseman Anton Stralman saying: ¡±We always feel like we owe him.¡± But against a star-studded Capitals team led by countrymen Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov, Vasilevskiy had to raise his game to give Tampa Bay any chance.Lightning captain Steven Stamkos said confidence in Vasilevskiy never wavered, and he has showed them on the ice evidence of what they¡¯ve seen all season.¡±He just expects a lot,¡± Stamkos said. ¡±You see his work ethic every day in practice. You guys don¡¯t get to see what goes on in the room, but his mental preparation, his physical preparation, he wants to be the best all the time. He doesn¡¯t want to give up a goal at all, including in practice. That¡¯s the mentality he has and that¡¯s why he¡¯s so good.¡±If the Capitals can crack Vasilevskiy like they did the first two times, there will be a Game 7 on Wednesday night at Tampa Bay. But they¡¯d better figure that out and get an even better game from Braden Holtby because the Lightning are 11-0 in the playoffs when scoring three-plus goals.That record is thanks to Vasilevskiy, who doesn¡¯t like cameras but loves playoff hockey.¡±It¡¯s definitely a fun time,¡± he said. ¡±Lot of emotions. Different hockey. It¡¯s pretty fun to play. Just excitement level is pretty high. A different season.¡±¡ªAP Sports Writer Fred Goodall in Tampa, Florida, contributed to this report.¡ª

http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com
IP-osoite kirjattu Status: kirjautunut ulos Käyttäjätiedot Kotisivu 
Uusi aihe Vastaa

Software PBLang 4.65 © 2002-2003 by Martin Senftleben
Kuva